- Any Standard Box Sizes?
- Also can just say "cut to 0.5 meter sheet" etc
- Can be cut by hand, via Dragknife, or with a Lasercutter
- Rigid, Lightweight, Insulative, and Common/Cheap
- What "Juice Boxes" "Box Wine" and similar products use
- Essentially a semi-rigid, durable, waterproof/vaporproof, insulative textile
- Outside of seams may be comprable to Tyvek ?
- Reuse "as is" if possible for Offcuts
- If melted try and keep as "Pure" as possible
- Get makerspaces to have an X-Ray Florescence Gun for measuring scrap metal ingot compositions?
- Granted not accesible until a company makes such a device, and/or a FLOSH design is made
- Will exist nearly anywhere wheeled vehicles are common
- Is there a common standardized width?
- Need to document those standards
- Can be used as is (For things like Roof Shingles , Shoes , Crash Barriers (like in F-1), as a bench/chair, as a Tyre Swing, or for Animal Agility Courses
- Also VERY weatherproof
Wood / Wood Scrap
- Already common place, and standardized via standard wood shapes (2x4's and all that)
- Bamboo and on-site Engineered Wood Products may be an area to explore