Strategic Plan 2012
- 1 Guide to this Work
- 2 Strategic Plan Abstracts
- 3 Strategic Plan Introduction
- 4 Strategic Priorities
- 4.1 Improve Processes
- 4.2 Stabilize Site Infrastructure
- 4.3 Develop Organizational Infrastructure
- 4.4 Define Performance Metrics
- 4.5 Define Development Pathway
- 4.6 Lower Barriers to Collaboration
- 4.7 Recruit Core Team
- 4.8 Implement Scalable, Rapid Development Platform
- 5 Business Plan
- 6 Scaling Strategy: Organization
- 7 Impact Scaling Strategy
- 8 Theory of Change
- 9 Infrastructure to Replication in 10 Years
- 10 Otehr Sections
- 11 Appendix: Assumptions
Guide to this Work
In these pages, you will find the strategic plan by which we aim to create the Open Source Economy.
- Please start with Strategic Plan Abstracts for a bird's eye view, starting with the Overall Abstract.
- Then see the list of the 50 technologies in the Strategic Plan Introduction.
- Then the 10 Month Development Roadmap (with budget) - burndown of $400k for 32 further prototypes.
- Then see Scaling Strategy - Organization, and Impact Scaling for the 15 year view.
- See Theory of Change.
If you have time, then go into the business Plan and all of its 9 subsections, which are the 9 components suggested in Business Model Generation.
1. Overview of Need 5. Leader Overview 6. Landscape 7. Programs 8. Results to Date
10. Scaling Strategy: Organization 11. Scaling Strategy: Budget 12. Income/Fundraising Strategy 13 Metrics 14 Milestones 15 Evaluation