Lets list all of the possible applications of the microtractor and how it fits in with the other GVCS tools.
What should the microtrac be designed for?:
1) A small/startup village with small crops and small construction that doesn't need or can't justify a full size lifetrac?
2) Or for more precision work to suplement the LifeTrac for tight-space job or remote locations where you don't want to haul a fullsize LifeTrac to the jobsite?
3) Instead of brute force for LifeTrac style work, should it be more agile and dexterous, basically a second pair of (hydraulic) hands to do a task that would be impossible with out the strength of 4 people? More like a non-cnc and mobile version of the Industrial_Robot
I'll have to dump links here sometime, but i've seen a couple of interesting examples:
- Usage for Lawn Mowing ( Stand Behind Lawn Mower )
- Usage in Market Garden scale agriculture (You want Mechanization , but aren't using large enough rows/long enough runs to justify a "proper" tractor)
Those are existing uses i have seen, and can upload some documentation on. They are also existing markets ose could potentially sell in/spread awareness in.
Some other ones i can imagine are:
- Minor Earthworks (As a Compactor for Paver Sidewalks etc)
- As a self propelled "Power Cart" / Generator of sorts for various Hydraulic Devices
- Could potentially be modified into a Class III Powered Industrial Truck ( Motorized Pallet Jack )