Welcome to Open Source Ecology!
Thank you for registering on the Open Source Ecology wiki. Please see my Global Village Construction Set TED Talk for a 4 minute introduction to the project.
Please see all the ways for getting involved at the Getting Involved wiki page.
Do you see any other ways that you would like to get involved? You can email me at marcin at opensourceecology dot org.
OSE Founder Marcin (talk) 20:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
Somewhat random question, are you on the OSE Discord or OSE Slack channel?
Not too important, but it can be useful for collabloration and whatnot, so if you want to, please join if you haven't already !
--Eric (talk) 17:35, 4 March 2020 (UTC)
I think i forgot to post this here as well (pile of new people joining recently)
Here is some stuff i found useful when i was starting out:
- Wiki Cheatsheet - This is useful for the wiki formatting and whatnot
- Templates - Not *M a n d a t o r y*, but it does help the wiki "flow" better if you make any pages
- Be aware that The search engine on the wiki is b a d. So it may not even recognize plurals, so some searches may need like 3 variations to "get it" (i am trying to make redirects for all those whenever i encounter them). So try those tricks, and maybe ask around if you can't find something (i've accidentally made duplicates before!)
- Also i made this sort of "table of contents" (a pile of it is essentially placeholder ideas of mine): Construction Sets
- They are not the most active but there are some "sub groups" to look into as well