This is a phase of development in human economic systems where Distributed Market Substitution results in:
- All environmentally destructive economic practices have been replaced by regenerative ones
- Livelihoods are based on Self-Determination, where what people do is consistent with their true needs and goals
- Mass production has been replaced by Production by the Masses (ie, the distributed economy), thereby minimizing waste and increasing productivity so that more people begin their quest for Self-Determination earlier in their lives.
- Known Structural Evils have been corrected via Right Livelihood where what people do simply no longer contributes to structural economic pathologies. The collaboration between the oppressor and oppressed is over - and no longer does structural evil play a significant role in human affairs
- All humans have a fair chance to pursue Self-Determination, because their work is consistent with the higher good of all.
- Human systems began to promote possibility and opportunity for all, as opposed to dumbing people down or limiting access to rapid learning as was common in the proprietary economy
- Psychological Integration becomes accessible to everyone, such that psychopathies have been rooted out from systems-level decisionmaking. Psychological maturation occurs earlier on in peoples' lives.
In other words, Economic Sublimation is a point where all shortcomings of the economic system - especially the issue of Distribution - has been solved, and people have an honest chance to grow whole. The key is Sublimation - ie, transcendence of the ills of the economic system. A natural outcome of such a state is that Pressing World Issues have been solved, as most of them are related to the productive economy. And those isues that are indirectly related to the economy - such as human character and psychology - are put on a corrective course as people no longer act from economic desparation (ie, need to make a living).
Such a world is marked by collaboration, with proprietary information no longer limiting the growth of human knowledge and capacity, as collaboration between enterprises benefits everyone. Collaborative design for a transparent and inclusive economy of abundance becomes a norm in such a system, where nobody including nature, is left out.