Xy_bracket.fcstd (file size: 103 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
File Usage Notes
- May 14, 2019 version is the one to print for Y-frame connection (2 of these)
- In D3D_v19.04, we are doing s modification to allow for the Y carriages to reach the limits of the axis without hitting the frame, thus there needs to be an offset. For the offset, we are using a spacer.
- This bracket and its modifications is used to mount the X axis to the Y axis.
- On the wiring side of the X axis (left side) - the bracket has a hole to allow wiring to go through.
- On the right side, there is no wiring, and the hole is not necessary - though to keep lower part count, the version with the hole should be used.
This bracket also connects The Y axis to the frame - so this was used for 3 different functions in total in the D3D v19.02.A separate bracket is used to connect the Y axis to the frame.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:22, 14 May 2019||(103 KB)||Marcin||Moved holes to comply with 3D printed corner. Will work with welded or bolted frame.|
|19:57, 11 May 2019||(11 KB)||AbeAnderson||simple.|
|19:56, 11 May 2019||(104 KB)||AbeAnderson||made top holes symmetrical. editable.|
|23:35, 2 March 2019||(32 KB)||Marcin||Plain bracket with hole. Smaller file.|
|23:32, 2 March 2019||(99 KB)||Marcin||Carriage connection bracket with hole for wiring|
|21:42, 28 February 2019||(31 KB)||Marcin||Moved hole to make bracket longer|
|20:37, 28 February 2019||(118 KB)||Marcin|
- You cannot overwrite this file.