- Main change - Titan Aero with Volcano heater block. Volcano allows for the overslung design.
- Introduced Y Axis Auto-parallel
- Introduced overslung extruder as the standard option for easy serviceability, and future inclusion of High Temperature Heated Enclosure This means that the extruder is riding on top of the carriage, not below it. This also provides increased print volume by increasing Z.
- Determine if 24V has visible performance improvement.
- Does the Volcano heater block use the same heater as the standard E3D version? Docs - . Yes:
- Heater sourcing - 
CAD - Part Library
D3D v19.02 Final Assembly - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:D3Dfinalassemblyv1902.fcstd
12" Frame - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:Frame1902.fcstd
Z1 axis - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:Z1D3Dv1902.fcstd
 Short Idler Side - 75k - FreeCAD - File:Universal Axis Idler Side short version.fcstd. STL - File:Universal Axis Idler Side short version.stl.
X cable chain - FreeCAD - File:X cable chain.fcstd.
Y cable chain - FreeCAD - File:Y cable chain.fcstd.
Cable chain bracket - FreeCAD - File:Cable chain bracket.fcstd.
Beginning Cable Piece - File:D3dcablechain beginning.stl.
Endstop holder assembly. - File:Endstop assy.fcstd.
LFX_24V Power Supply - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:LFX 24V Power Supply.fcstd
- Motor piece
- Idler piece
- Half-carriage with regular bearings
- Heated Bed
- Cable chain start, simplified
- Cable chain end, simplified
- Cable chain link, simplified
- 18 mm bolt
- 30 mm bolt
- Angle for holding X to Y axis
- Controller - power supply - borrow from Lyman Filament Extruder
- Controller - Arduino
- Controller - RAMPS
- Controller - LCD screen - reverse engineer from drawing?
- Controller - MOSFET
OSE Extruder v19.02 - File:Oseextruder1902.fcstd. Volcano version, tighter fit on carriage, auto Y alignment.
Titan Aero with motor - 
8 mm sensor. Download - File:8mmsensor.fcstd
File:5015blower.fcstd 5015 Blower
File:40x10fan.fcstd 40x10mm fan
Itemized Part Library
- Titan Aero with Volcano
- Titan Aero Bracket
- Print Cooling Fan
- Print Cooling Fan Holde
- Height Sensor, 8 mm sensing distance
- Height Sensor Holder
- Fan duct
- Screws for mounting Titan Aero Bracket
- Cable Chain
- Stepper Wire. Use Flamingo Workbench to create wires as pipes.
- Marlin - File:Marlin v1902.zip. Change log: endstop_reversing was reversed on X and Y compared to former versions, where we now use default after going to plain endstop, and not the endstop breakout board.
- 0.8 nozzle with Volcano - File:Cura1902.ini
- Note - turning on Spiral in Expert Configuration provides beautiful results
- 22 ga ferrules - 
- 14 ga ferrules