CAD - Part Library
D3D v19.02 Final Assembly - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:D3Dfinalassemblyv1902.fcstd
12" Frame - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:Frame1902.fcstd
Z1 axis - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:Z1D3Dv1902.fcstd
 Short Idler Side - 75k - FreeCAD - File:Universal Axis Idler Side short version.fcstd. STL - File:Universal Axis Idler Side short version.stl.
X cable chain - FreeCAD - File:X cable chain.fcstd.
Y cable chain - FreeCAD - File:Y cable chain.fcstd.
Cable chain bracket - FreeCAD - File:Cable chain bracket.fcstd.
Beginning Cable Piece - File:D3dcablechain beginning.stl.
Endstop holder assembly. - File:Endstop assy.fcstd.
LFX_24V Power Supply - size:nullkb - FreeCAD -File:LFX 24V Power Supply.fcstd
- Motor piece
- Idler piece
- Half-carriage with regular bearings
- Heated Bed
- Cable chain start, simplified
- Cable chain end, simplified
- Cable chain link, simplified
- 18 mm bolt
- 30 mm bolt
- Angle for holding X to Y axis
- Controller - power supply - borrow from Lyman Filament Extruder
- Controller - Arduino
- Controller - RAMPS
- Controller - LCD screen - reverse engineer from drawing?
- Controller - MOSFET
OSE Extruder v19.02 - File:Oseextruder1902.fcstd. Volcano version, tighter fit on carriage, auto Y alignment.
Titan Aero with motor - 
8 mm sensor. Download - File:8mmsensor.fcstd
File:5015blower.fcstd 5015 Blower
File:40x10fan.fcstd 40x10mm fan
Itemized Part Library
- Titan Aero with Volcano
- Titan Aero Bracket
- Print Cooling Fan
- Print Cooling Fan Holde
- Height Sensor, 8 mm sensing distance
- Height Sensor Holder
- Fan duct
- Screws for mounting Titan Aero Bracket
- Cable Chain
- Stepper Wire. Use Flamingo Workbench to create wires as pipes.
- Marlin - File:Marlin v1902.zip. Change log: endstop_reversing was reversed on X and Y compared to former versions, where we now use default after going to plain endstop, and not the endstop breakout board.
- 0.8 nozzle with Volcano - File:Cura1902.ini
- Note - turning on Spiral in Expert Configuration provides beautiful results
- 22 ga ferrules - 
- 14 ga ferrules
- Main change - Titan Aero with Volcano heater block.
- Develop auto-parallel of two Y axes
- Determine if 24V has visible performance improvement.
- Does the Volcano heater block use the same heater as the standard E3D version? Docs - . Yes:
- Heater sourcing -