Attention! This wiki entry is deprecated. The content moved to Open Source Ecology Germany.
We are developing OSE Germany:
- Andre Jonas (Kiel) – Translation and proofreading
- Andreas Gmeiner (Regensburg) – OSE Community, Ecology, Permaculture, 3D Printing
- Aron Homberg (München) - Small Oven, IT and more
- Hanspeter Maier (Mörfelden) - Lightweight Construction with Fiberglass(30 years experience), Heat Engineering, Wind Turbine; MaierH (dot) P (at) t-online (dot) de
- Mabe, Mister Scr3wdriv3r (Freiburg) - CNC Circuit Mill
- Nikolay Georgiev (Darmstadt) – Communication and Organization, OSE Community, Wind Turbine, Distributive Enterprise
- Paul Leidorf (Hamburg) - CAD, translation
- Rasmus Kiehl (Toronto, Canada) - biochar, medical swadeshi, low-cost diagnostics, integrated farming
- Thomas von der Elbe (Dresden) - p2p-democracy, Organization, Education, Dokumentation
View OSE - Europe (official) in a larger map
People who have helped us and are currently inactive:
- Jalil Wahdatehagh (Munich) – Media Design and Production
Note: we add people to the list only if they are: 1) already in contact with some people from the list and 2) contributing to the OSE development in Germany.