Based on the flywheel concept in Good to Great - what is the OSE flywheel?
It is possibly the extreme efficiency afforded by attention to design-phase CAD-BOM-Build detail as well as Module-Based Design that allows for Swarming. That is the key to low cost, high performance, and speed of production.
- Digital design
- Integrated design of a complex product ecosystem
- Builds on industry standards and transforms them to a better working product
OSE Flywheel and the Last Frontier of Economcis
- Seeding open source economic power via optimization and collaborative design - docs, CAD, BOMs embodied in CAD-BOM-Build technique - allows for the design to generate value upon open product release.
- Value generated allows for full time, continuing development not limited by geography
- Because collaborative development is spawned, the product gets better, and particularly, it becomes an Integrated Design.
- The integrated design leads to Integrated Enterprise which continues to build and improve the product ecosystem wit a mind on thriving and prosperity for everyone.
- Lifestyles are fundamentally affected once Integrated Education built around the products leads to the creation of a collaboratively literate culture, with jobs based on collaborative culture.
- Eradication of competitive waste further spins the flywheel, and global focus shifts towards democracy and lasting progress that solves The Last Frontier of Economics