- HABITAT: CEB Press - Sawmill - Living Machines - Modular Housing Units
- AGROECOLOGY: LifeTrac Multi Purpose Tractor - MicroTrac - Power Cube - Agricultural Spader - Agricultural Microcombine - Hammer Mill - Well Drilling Rig - Organoponic Raised Bed Gardening - Orchard and Nursery - Modular Greenhouse Units - Bakery - Dairy - Energy Food Bars - Freeze Dried Fruit Powders
- ENERGY: Pyrolysis Oil - Babington Burner - Solar Combined Heat Power System - Steam Engine Construction Set - Solar Turbine - Electric Motors/Generators - Inverters & Grid Intertie - Batteries
- FLEXIBLE INDUSTRY: Lathe - Torch Table - Multimachine & Flex Fab - Plastic Extrusion & Molding - Metal Casting and Extrusion
- TRANSPORT: Open Source Car
- MATERIALS: Bioplastics
We are developing an appropriate technology set of products using the method of open source neocommercialization. We aim to deploy these products via flexible and digital fabrication, where appropriate. The following diagram lists the seven main project areas. These project areas fill the basic needs of seven major sectors of the economy: food, energy, housing, fuel, transportation, materials, and fabrication. You can read more about our program in our 3 year proposal.
We are actively working on the following projects. You will find them under various headings in the chart above.
- We are nearing the deployment of the first funding cycle for the Compressed Earth Block press
- LifeTrac - multipurpose tractor under construction as of 5.22.08
- Solar Concentrators planned to be built in a two week period starting 8/15/08
- Feasibility is acceptable for a low-cost design - see documentation above
Solar Powered Steam Engine Generator
- Design of the  is in progress.
- XYZ Table design and specifications in progress.