Backhoe 3/Research Development
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews|
This page may not be kept up to date. Marcin uses dozuki and the development boards and the central place for R&D.
The design boards are the main dashboards for tracking all development including documentation and all other tasks related to creating a new machine.
- to have an increased range of motion,
- to use the standard Warehouse parts as much as possible, and
- to use the Bobcat Standard Quick Attach to attach to the LifeTrac 6.
As of Oct 12, 2013 we're not exactly following the Bobcat Standard Quick Attach because it doesn't line up with our grid and we didn't want to diverge from the backhoe design right now to make a custom mount. The mounts are a little narrower than the standard. We can improve this later.
The main model for the backhoe 2 is File:Backhoe deep dig.skp.
Here are some other designs for inspiration or experimenting:
- OSE Side by side hydraulic design based on small ditch witch design. File:Backhoe sidebyside2.skp
- Oily Hands has a huge list of diggers people have built themselves
- this guy has a fully documented build process for his
- Ubuildit Plans has a backhoe design that's about as simple as one can possibly get.
- Pivot rotation using scissor motion and 14" cylinder File:Backhoe sidebyside8.skp.
- Other versions of the Backhoe.
- GrabCAD Backhoe Redesign for Fabrication.
- Oct 2013: Dan Log, Cody Log, Marcin Log, and James Log.
- Oct 2012: Lenny-Wayne as as Guest Collaborative Production Director was working on the GrabCAD Backhoe Redesign for Fabrication with Aaron as project manager.
- Brian Log.
- Backhoe Log.