College Tour 2014
Note: The image is a Google Drawing with hyperlinks to the different events. To access the links, click edit below the image.
This year, we will have:
- The College Tour
- Extreme Production Workshops - 3 day events which involve experiential learning, 1-Day builds, real-time documentation, and open enterprise exploration in one.
- Lectures - including College Tour - recruiting students for alternative breaks, summer vacations, and Dedicated Group Visits on site and remotely
- Extreme Development School - at Factor e Farm - parallel design-builds involving college students, Dedicated Group Visits,.
- Fab Wagon - Taking Extreme Production on the road with our mobile equipment trailer
- Residency Program - inviting select open source hardware developers to Factor e Farm for immersion development experiences.
Legend: vibrant purple dot is top 25 overall, purple is 25-50. Dark blue is top 25 engineering, and gets lighter down to top 100.
- Schedule for 2014 - 
- Microhouse Potential Clients List - 
- Machine Product Interest - 
- Initial Outreach and Standard Letter
- College Notes
- Chris Reinhart's Promotional Materials Suggestion
- College Tour Organization Protocol
- MM&KB Speaking Engagement Organization Protocol
- Organizations to Include in College Tour
- College Tour Organizer Ad Copy
- College Student Flyer
- Speaking Engagement Contract Template
- Top engineering universities in the world - 
- Top 100 Engineering Schools - USA - 
- College Tour Dogfood Session - presented at Shuttleworth Fellows Gathering - Edinburgh 2013
- BSU Flyer in InDesign - File:Bsuflyer.indd