D3D PVC pipe 8in bed
(Redirected from D3D v18.04)
Hint: This is being developed as a lightweight frame version of the D3D 3D Printer which allows for taking the workshop easily to remote locations - as otherwise each frame weigh 20 lb for 1/8" frame with 1.5" steel width. Further, we have the PVC pipe frame already in the D3D Workbench.
Note Extruder Steps Change to 408
Titan Aero + Fan
See https://github.com/OpenSourceEcology/3D-Printer-Part-Library. All files larger than 1 MB are stored on Github.
- Volcano Heater Block - 
- Titan Aero - see source file from Lulzbot. See mirrored (to the correct orientation) at OSE Github - 1.5 MB - 
- Volcano heater block. 1.6MB at Github - . And File:Volcanoheater.fcstd.
- Fan - full fan - File:5015blower.fcstd
- 8 mm distance sensor - File:8mmsensor.fcstd
- Stepper Motor Holder - File:Motor interface.fcstd.
- Bottom part - File:Motorholder bottom.fcstd
- Top part - File:Motorholder top.fcstd
- Blower Holder - File:Blowerholder.fcstd
- Nema 17 Stepper Motor - File:Nema17stepper.fcstd
- Right Duct - File:Rightduct.stl - 
- Just holder part of 8 mm sensing sensor - File:Sensorholderonly.fcstd or File:8mmsensor holder.fcstd. File:Sensorholderonly.stl.
2017 Build 2 - Stephen Kaiser, San Francisco
2017 Build Example 1 - by Elie from Montreal at Factor e Farm
- D3D Extruder
- See D3D_Mini_PVC for later work as in 3D Printer Genealogy