Development discussion takes place at the Development Group. Also, see D3D Log and D3D Performance Log and D3D Serial Numbers for the machines that were built. The Performance Log should track issues and be used in quality control.
For information on how to build the most recent replications and on recent development effort, see: D3D Landing Page
- 1 Basics
- 2 Active Team Members
- 3 Part Library
- 4 D3D Printer Development Team - Scrum Task Management
- 5 Versions
- 6 CAD
- 7 Frame Build
- 8 Axis
- 9 Integration
- 10 Intro
- 11 Modules
- 12 Critical Path
- 13 Meeting Log
- 14 BOM
- 15 Development Template
- 16 Product Ecology
- 17 Distributive Enterprise
- 18 Scrumy
- 19 Working Doc
- 20 Replications
- 21 See Also
- A 3D Printer that uses the Universal Axis
- It has a low part count compared to other 3D Printers
- It is also easier to build due to the identical axis' and the overall build modularity
- It can be converted to many other CNC Machienes due to the swappable tool head (See the Open Source Digital Fabrication Construction Set )
Active Team Members
See D3D Meeting Log for current team members.
D3D Printer Development Team - Scrum Task Management
For a complete list of D3D version history, see 3D Printer Genealogy
This printer was built on 2018-06-02 at a workshop. For more info on that build, see D3D_Workshop_2018-06-02.
Overall assembly. File:D3D CAD Assembly.fcstd. See D3D Part Library for spreadsheet of modules and list of 3d printed parts. Note also that the spreadsheet contains ~23kb axis files - which are simplified greatly while retaining onlly the critical design components.
See Universal Axis
D3D is a Distributive Enterprise 3D printer. If the plans are truly open source including the Extreme Manufacturing business model for replication - and if Viral Replicability Criteria are reached - we predict that this will become the most replicated 3D printer in the world within one year of the above criteria being reached. Join the effort as an OSE Developer to make this happen.
see D3D Modules
- D3D Meeting Log - D3D Meeting Log
See BOM Template for more info on how to build a proper BOM.
See D3D BOM
- Filament maker
- 3D Printed Cordless Drill
- Filament Production
- XM Workshops