If you would like to get involved, these are active projects:
- Abe Log - 3D printable 3D printer - D3D PVC
- William Log - OSE Coopetition on the cordless power drill construction set
- Miles Log - DC-DC converter
- Dorkmo Log - Litkium battery charge controller
- Seed Eco-Home Scale Model
- D3D v18.12 - 3D printer quality control and production engineering development - 3D Printer Extruder v18.12.
- Lyman Filament Extruder. Simplified version. LIA OSE Club is building the simplified version for deployment in early 2019.
- CEB Press Controller v19.01 - upgrade to controller for Feb, 2019. Brick pressing occuring in Panama City, Florida.
- Cordless Drill Construction Set. Active projects for OSE Clubs.
- Ceed Eco-Home - design of CEB version is current. See Catarina Log.
- Technical contributors need to take FreeCAD 101 and can contribute independently on creating Part Libraries and turning conceptual designs into technical designs. To convert a conceptual drawing into technical design, one must create or find CAD files, and import them into FreeCAD. With access to a 3D printer, one can create functional scale models for rapid prototyping purposes.
- Coordinated development happens via the OSE Dev Team. Join us.