- Extreme Enterprise is under development. Latest presentation is at FABxLive.
- D3D Universal v20.07. See 3D Printer Genealogy.
- D3D Pro v20.07
- D3D v20.04.27 and D3D v20.04 - the 18" and 12" versions of 3D printers, are nearing product launch.
- Open Source Screw Machine - concept has been defined. Ready for development using up to 2" Universal Axis
- Universal Axis v20.07
- Extreme Enterprise swarm enterprise development to product level over a weekend
- FreeCAD Workbenches Platform
- Working on OSE-Related Podcasts
- High Temperature 3D Printer
- CNC Torch Table v19.10 - continuing product finish
- Open Source Shredder for economically significant production of 3D printing filament from waste, plastic furniture, and construction panels.
- May - Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp - currriculum refinement and business development
- D3D v20.04.27 - working on product release of 18" bed printer, release planned for end of May
- Marketing development with 180 Degree Consulting
- Development of Filament Maker
- Recursion on 3D printer components - screw-machine for heat sinks and nozzles, 3D printed wire loom, linear bearings, and circuit boards.