Learn about how the world works so you can form a more correct world view with which to make better informed decisions about your life.
Peer to Peer Education Resources
- Wiki books
- WikiEducator - dedicated to building a complete education curriculum by 2015
- P2P university
- Connexions. Open educational content in hundreds of subjects.
- List of educational video websites on Wikipedia
- MIT OpenCourseWare and MIT's YouTube channel
- Open Yale Courses
- Standford University's YouTube channel
- United Nations University OpenCourseWare
- John Hopkins OpenCourseWare
- eToys free and open-source software that teaches ideas in innovative ways. Comes as standard on the XO-Laptop which has been given to over a million children in the Third World
- Open University's Open Learn
- Open Culture has lists of online courses
- Wolfram Demonstrations Project. Compilation of interactive visualizations of hundreds of phenomena in science, mathematics, music and other areas. Not collaboratively generated, but released under a Creative Commons license, allowing the elements to be used in collaborative projects.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Crash Course (12 P)
- ► Education team (3 P)
- ► Workshops (11 P)
Pages in category "Education"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.