Controlpanel_v1904.fcstd (file size: 133 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- 21:44, 29 October 2019 - added a bunch of holes to clean up wire routing, removed 1 unused hole.
- Added hole in 16:57, 29 May 2019 but source for this is an exported STEP of former bent panel. Had issues poking out the hole.
- Bend version history - Started with 14:18, 3 May 2019. Added the wire lock and trimmed edges for frame fit. To arrive at 15:55, 4 May 2019
- Final simplified version as a single compound - 20:00, 3 May 2019. Ready to print.
- Final version including sketches, without bend, is 13:17, 3 May 2019.
- 11:37, 3 May 2019 is the final panel including components, but without the panel refinements for printing optimization (overhangs removal)
- 5/3/2019 13:00 version is fine for printing on one print bed. Next versions are for vertical print and bend.
- 5/3/2019 version compound without holes did not work - deletef it - if there are the twinkles in the object, it may be a shell only in STL form. Cura result was broken. Went back to the plain file, rebuilt side rails. I could not get the twinkle out while retaining full build.
- Start with Control panel with everything in a pile.
- Note that version 19:14, 3 May 2019 is half the memory. It appears to be a compound, but is really a 'pseudocompound', meaning it can't be pocketed or padded. See FreeCAD Workarounds.
- Panel 14:26, 2 May 2019
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|current||09:08, 12 December 2019||(133 KB)||Marcin||Named properly in part tree.|
|09:07, 12 December 2019||(133 KB)||Marcin||Compound of last file.|
|09:06, 12 December 2019||(142 KB)||Marcin||Dumb version of last file|
|03:10, 30 October 2019||(368 KB)||Marcin||Added missing hole.|
|02:44, 30 October 2019||(367 KB)||Marcin||Added all the holes for cleaning up wire routing. Moved screen left by around 10 mm.|
|21:57, 29 May 2019||(190 KB)||Marcin||Added hole for GFCI screw|
|20:55, 4 May 2019||(340 KB)||Marcin||Bent and trimmed compound, ready for printing.|
|20:34, 4 May 2019||(215 KB)||Marcin||Bend panel with wirelock, compound.|
|01:22, 4 May 2019||(104 KB)||Marcin||Compound of the last version.|
|00:59, 4 May 2019||(144 KB)||Marcin||Trimmed outer rails so panel sits in frame|
- You cannot overwrite this file.