File:Universal axis motor side.fcstd
Universal_axis_motor_side.fcstd (file size: 257 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- 13 June, 2017 - first file has sketch, second doesn't. The file shows the clamshell with nutcatchers
- 6 April, 2017 - added 2 more magnet holes.
- 5 April, 2017 version by Polemidis is the correct one to download. There may be a bug here - the April 5, 2017 version by Marcin should be the same as the former version because it is a copy of the former - but only the former version is correct and the later version is not correct. The correct version should have motor mount holes be 4 mm to give space for 3 mm bolts to slide right in.
- March 18, 2017 version reduced the depth of the holes to 4mm - so that m3x25 screws can be used without washers to mount the motor
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|current||04:33, 13 October 2019||(257 KB)||Marcin||Ripped out belt winding through-hole on the back side.|
|17:48, 4 October 2019||(9 KB)||Marcin||Simplified by getting rid of additional solids|
|03:18, 27 February 2019||(25 KB)||Marcin||Added bolt pattern and motor hole|
|03:26, 13 June 2017||(4 KB)||Marcin||In correct location for x axis assembly.|
|01:00, 13 June 2017||(5 KB)||Marcin||Simplified motor side no sketch (double sandwich). Shows nutcatchers on outside.|
|00:59, 13 June 2017||(9 KB)||Marcin||Simplified motor side with sketch|
|21:20, 6 April 2017||(221 KB)||Marcin|
|23:33, 5 April 2017||(214 KB)||Marcin||Reverted to version as of 22:17, 5 April 2017|
|22:17, 5 April 2017||(214 KB)||Polemidis||increased motor mounting holes by 0.5mm radius|
|02:23, 18 March 2017||(143 KB)||Polemidis||Reduced motor mount holes to 4mm, kept nut catchers to 6mm|
- You cannot overwrite this file.