Topgrading means selecting the best from among many options. It is largely a practice of discovery - based on selection criteria - and followed by an assessment of options. It means choosing the best - which can also be the most expensive and challenging, but it is worth it if a robust option for Solving Pressing World Issues is required.
Things like seeking the Extraordinary, Peak Performers, and Superheroes. Everyone loves them and many want to be one. A Positive Psychology perspective indicates that anyone can do it, pending their 10,000 Hours.
Topgrading could apply to Subject Matter Experts, organizations, products, institutions, etc.
- List of 100 - 
Most Affordable House in the World
There can be subsidized and non-subsidized versions.
- EcoMOD - U. Virginia School of Architecture - 
- Rural Studio - has a reputation for many builds, part of U. Auburn in Alabama.
- Seed Eco-Home 2 - $60k in materials (to be verified August 2022), off-grid with 6 kW PV, superefficient cooktop, refrigerator, water heating; heat pump.
- Neighborhood Design/Build in Seattle
- Yestermorrow in Vermont
- Studio 804 in Kansas
- Design Build BLUFF in Utah
- Tulane City Center in New Orleans
- Fay Jones SoA Design-Build in Arkansas
- Vlock Building Project at Yale University
- Wood Studio in Finland
- Die Baupiloten in Germany
Lists of Interesting Individuals
- Thor robotic arm, CC-BY-SA.