- 1 About
- 2 Action
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 The Most Innovative X
- 5 The Most Innovatitve Economics
- 6 The Most Successful World-Saving Projects
- 7 Twitter Feeds
- 8 Collaborators
- 9 Most Affordable House in the World
- 10 Lists of Interesting Individuals
- 11 Industrial Robot
- 12 Software
- 13 Links
- 14 Lists
Topgrading means selecting the best from among many options. It is largely a practice of discovery - based on selection criteria - and followed by an assessment of options. It means choosing the best - which can also be the most expensive and challenging, but it is worth it if a robust option for Solving Pressing World Issues is required.
Things like seeking the Extraordinary, Peak Performers, and Superheroes. Everyone loves them and many want to be one. A Positive Psychology perspective indicates that anyone can do it, pending their 10,000 Hours.
Topgrading could apply to Subject Matter Experts, organizations, products, institutions, etc.
The most inspiring act of collaborative development could be the coordination of a large number of Distributive individuals possessing significant technical knowhow and sharing it as open source. For CV/AI/Open Silicon/Hydraulics/Sensors/Robotic Arm/CNC, etc - the field is ripe for interdisciplinary synthesis. This requires highly skilled individuals with interdisciplinary skillsets to collaborate. Transforming fixed mindsets and bridging culture wars, while solving pressing world issues - this is the thing to do.
We know how to be food. We act from that space. We short circuit endless debate by going all in, full lifetime commitment. Starting at college age, with exit as one of the various enterprises that are transformative only but not sublime. The elite track is for the Distributive Movement Entrepreneur who plays to greed to enable shared abyndànce - linking this apparent contradiction.
Before topgrading, we must ask good questions. For example, we should not strive to be the best at being evil. We must select good things to pursue. Thus, topgrading must start with asking Important Questions.
The Most Innovative X
- The most innovating architecture companies of 2021 - one of them does work for bootstrap nonprofits. .
- 'Sponge City' concept by one Chinese company.
The Most Innovatitve Economics
- Wealth inequality
- Ending poverty. Inga Alleycropping
- The most innovative distributive economic project?
The Most Successful World-Saving Projects
- List of 100 - 
Most Affordable House in the World
There can be subsidized and non-subsidized versions.
- EcoMOD - U. Virginia School of Architecture - 
- Rural Studio - has a reputation for many builds, part of U. Auburn in Alabama.
- Seed Eco-Home 2 - $60k in materials (to be verified August 2022), off-grid with 6 kW PV, superefficient cooktop, refrigerator, water heating; heat pump.
- Neighborhood Design/Build in Seattle
- Yestermorrow in Vermont
- Studio 804 in Kansas
- Design Build BLUFF in Utah
- Tulane City Center in New Orleans
- Fay Jones SoA Design-Build in Arkansas
- Vlock Building Project at Yale University
- Wood Studio in Finland
- Die Baupiloten in Germany
Lists of Interesting Individuals
- Thor robotic arm, CC-BY-SA.