OSE Europe/Open Governance
About:Mission, Values, Roadmap, Blog, Forum, Newsletter, Contact
Together:We, Friends, Map, Communication, Open Governance, Events
Participate:with Fundraising, in OSE Community, as Friend, as Lawyer,
Countries:Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany
Here we describe the Governance of OSE Europe.
OSE Europe is an open, dynamic, self-organizing group of people implementing the OSE Europe Mission: The creation of an open society, where everybody's needs are met, and where everybody has access to information, material productivity, and just governance systems - such that human creativity is unleashed, for all people.
- Open - everyone is free to join and leave.
- Dynamic - OSE Europe is not a fixed group of people. It is ever changing and people participate there where they want and can do their best.
- Self-organizing - everyone share about themselves (who they are, what they do, what they want to do, how they want to participate) and can connect with everyone or a group of people. Everyone shares valuable information to the others.
As we grow we will describe how exactly we govern this open and live process. We will answer the questions:
- How do we implement Open Access?
- Is the source code available to all developers, at the same time?
- What open source licenses we use?
- How do we support the developers? Do they have open access to the mailing list, bug-tracking, developer documentation and other tools?
- Is the Roadmap publicly available?
- Is the decision-making transparent? Is the whole process described publicly and are the meeting minutes open to everyone?
- How do we implement Open Collaborative Development?
- Are the requirements and the process to become a contributor transparent?
- Is the contributions and acceptance process transparent?
- Is it transparent who made the contribution?
- Is it transparent who are the contributors to a project?
- Is there any control how derivatives can be used, shared etc?
- More ...