STEAM Camp Team
- STEAM Camp Specifications
- Event Planner Job Announcement
- STEAM Camp - How It Works
- STEAM Camp Scheduling
- The Invitation. STEAM Camp Survey
- STEAM Camp Curriculum Planning. STEAM Camp Curriculum - detail.
- Blog post - 
- Tasks for curriculum - 
- OSE Talent Search
- STEAM_Camp_Curriculum Planning#Open_Source_Prior_Art
- Initial organizing page - STEAM_Camp_Candidates
Team in Development
See YouTube for discussions - https://www.youtube.com/user/marcinose/videos
- Saulo Log.
- Michel Log- Belgium - axial flux motor - Michel does WebGL and he CADded up the initial Universal Axis long ago, so he's been in the background for long.
- Emmanuel Log
- Ferdi Log - Munich, Germany
- Chris Caswell Log - Virginia - runs a 3D print shop with his brother including education programs. I think we should add his Open Source Headphones as a viable product for sale.
- Marcin Log - I will run the event from deep in the Missouri underground.
- Sebastian Log - Austria - trying to corral fellow world class Axiom open cinema people to participate
- William Log - Canada - we ran the first STEAM Camp. Started first OSE Club.
- Israel Log - Washington - back from a long hiatus, excited to be back!
- Vasco Log - Portugal
- Justin Decker
- Kevin Corbett.
- Demetrius Log
- Julieta Log
Mon Nov 4, 2019
Thu Oct 17, 2019
Thursday Oct 10, 2019
Sep 27, 2019 Meeting
Waiting for Feedback
- Nathan Parker
- Matt Maier - business plan?
- Adam Feuer - openEEG. Team building?
- Thomas Senkel - review of Axial flux design and calculations
- Ken Kesslin - business model?
- Derick Log - Pi Tablet offer