GVCS State of Completion
Note: 100% means machine is ready for productization or has been productized. This means at least stage 6 in the Stages of Product Release
- 3D Printer - D3D v20.04.27. D3D Universal. D3D Pro. D3D Universal v20.07.
- Seed Eco-Home - Seed Eco-Home - Seed Eco-Home Index has all the full CAD in Sweet Home 3D
- Soil Mixer - Soil Mixer 2019
- CEB Press - CEB_Press_v17.08#CAD
- Power Cube - Power Cute, Solar Power Cube v17.10. Nonstructural Power Cube - Power_Cube_Library. Older at Power Cube Genealogy.
- MicroTrac - MicroTrac_v17.10#CAD
- Trencher - Trencher#Latest_Work
- CNC Torch Table 2019 - CNC_Torch_Table_v19.10#CAD_1.22_Universal_Axis_-_3_Pieces. 2017 - D3D_CNC_Torch_Table#CAD
- CNC Circuit Mill - D3D_CNC_Circuit_Mill#CAD_files
- Biodigester - see OSE_Part_Library
- Filament Maker - see OSE_Part_Library
- LifeTrac 6 - LifeTrac_6_Modules#LifeTrac_6_Full_Assembly
- Tracked Tractor - NextTractor#CAD
See active projects updated monthly at Current Projects
Completed Build Guides
- Tractor, CEB Press, Soil Pulverizer, Power Cube - see Civilization Starter Kit DVD v0.01
- 3D Printer - 3D Printer Build Manual
- Many of the machines are under active, iterative development. This will be the case until the end of 2028 - the completion date of the Global Village Construction Set.
- As we finish designs, we add them to the OSE Part Library
- You can see the latest versions for each machine at the Genealogies page. The prototypes built are listed with the latest on top.
- Do you want to get inolved? We follow OSE Specifications, so if you can help us make our machines better, see Getting Involved.
- We are aware of dozens of machine replications around the world. There may be many more that we don't know about, as we do not track downloads at this time.
- We expect viral uptake as we near GVCS completion and all prototypes are turned into full products by 2028.
- You can see existing replications by year at OSE Replications
- Here is an initial burndown as far as prototypes built when we could still count them, dated from 2012:
Note: All entries in this graph are hyper-linked. Click Edit below the graph and then click twice on each image to access the link.
- For a description of release status, see Stages of the Product Release
- GVCS Tools Status
- OSE Roadmap
- OSE Critical Path