OSE Design Guide
Comprehensive design manual covering a design survey of a wide range of mechatronics, heavy equipment, farm, construction, electronics, and house infrastructure utility systems.
- How to design hydronic systems for heating, cooling, household water, irrigation, and waste
- How to design high pressure hydraulics systems for heavy industrial power
- How to design tractors in wheeled and tracked configurations
- How to design 3D printers
- How to design heavy CNC equipment
- How to design heavy metal equipment
- How to design off-grid PV system
- How to design houses
- How to design agriculture systems - perennial polyculture, field crop integration, livestock, aquaponics, afforestation, soil food web
- How to design microcontroller, sensor, and computer systems
- How to design power electronics equipment
- How to design products based on 3D printed plastic-metal composites with embedded electronics. Design for 3d printing, metal torching, and milling.
Work in progress begun in Dec. 2015
Slide 5 mentiones converting stored hydrogen to electricity using a ICE/ECE + Alternator Setup. Would fuel cells be an option (at least outside of first gen/developing workshops), as they are more efficient? - User:Eric