Communities of Interest
- 2000 Fab Labs
- 2000 Hackerspaces and Makerspaces.
- Open Source Hardware Journals
- Open Know-How Database
- Open Forum Europe
- OpenEcoLabs - inspired by Open Source Ecology.
- Open Hardware Meetup - 
- Open Hardware Observatory
- Open Source AEC (architecture, engineering, construction)
Open Source Hardware Product / Product Repositories
- Open Know-How - 
- OSHWA Certification Directory - 
- OSHI Directory - Open Source Hardware Internet - 
List By Category
- OSE-Related YouTube Channels
- Maker YouTube Channels
- Electronics YouTube Channels
- Linux YouTube Channels
- OSE-Related Forums
- Open Source Hardware
- CAD Forums
- CNC Forums
- Machine Forums
- Hacker Forums
- Arduino Forums
- 3D Printing Forums.
- Maker and DIY Forums
- Electrical Engineering Forums
- Internet search through Open Source Hardware Journals for contributors
- Internet search for all open source interests around universities worldwide. Look for professors running projects, such as RPI autonomous tractor - that for example have software and we could add hardware. Look for specific related topics.
- Internet search through all likely venues to identify event candidates. Social media, forums, email lists, platforms (such as ArchDaily and searching for open source. EV, Electronics, Power Electronics, ESC, Hacker channels. Electric Vehicle Forums. Electronics Forums. Electronics YouTube Channels - for publicity and collaboration. Maker YouTube Channels. Hacker Forums. Hacker Platforms. Arduino Forums. 3D Printing Forums. Maker and DIY Forums. Electrical Engineering Forums. 2000 Fab Labs. 2000 Hackerspaces and Makerspaces. OSE-Related Podcasts - has an example of evaluation points on the 5-Legged Dog. OSE Related Facebook Groups. OSE-Related Reddit Groups. OSE-Related Linked-In Groups.
- OSE-Related Youtube Channels. OSE-Related Email Lists. Social Enterprise Channels. The above should be done across OSE Keywords.
- Create a list of crowd development sites. Hackaday, Crowd Supply, Seeed Studio, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Tindie, SZOIL, GOSH, Open Electonics, GrabCad, HeroX, etc.
- Contact all crowd development sites for participation
- Contact all OSE Earned Media.
Top audiences for collaborative development and Collaborative Marketing include:
- University people, probably identified via Open Source Hardware Journals, all OSE-Related Forums, all OSE-Related Podcasts for publicity, all OSE-Related FB Groups for announcement, all OSE-Related Linked-In Groups, all OSE-Related Subreddits, all OSE-Related Hackerspaces and Makerspaces, all Allied Organizations, all Open Source Projects, all OSE Feeds. All TED Fellows and Shuttleworth Fellows. STEM Nonprofit List. Filter this to Top 100 OSE-Related Organizations
What is the Mix?
- OSE Marketing Mix
- Amazon Affiliates
- Marketing Venues
- Collaborative marketing - websites - 
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth -