January 2020 Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp
Marcin Log - Chris Log - Michel Log - Benedikt Log - Unai Log - Beber Log - Don Log - Xiong Log - Jeremy Log - Fouad Log - Liam Log - Pieter Log - Kienle Log - Tom Log - Luke Log - Jessica Log - - Devin Log - Kevin Log - Jonathan Log - Holger Log
EDITED WITH PI TABLET
Using Matchbox_Keyboard. Very hard to use.
Florence is a more usable keyboard.
to drag things - grab on the bar at the top. See logs for work product whenever an item is out of the parking lot: JL. JL2. MJ. DJ. TL. CL. ML. PL.
GitHub Source (3 years old) [scrumy]
(Scrumy went down)
Main working asset - Raspberry Pi Tablet Part Library
- OSE Collaboration Protocol
- Venue - https://webrtc.sipthor.net/conference/ose - We're talking every day at 9 AM CST and 3 PM CST.
- Part Library for the Raspberry Pi Tablet
Sun Feb 2, 2020
- See morning session video - 
Sat Feb 1, 2020
- See moring session video - on Development Template and directions with the Raspberry Pi tablet - 
Fri Jan 31, 2020
- Morning session Video - 
Thu Jan 30, 2020
- Part Library for the Raspberry Pi Tablet - working part library
- Video introduction to Raspberry Pi Tablet collaboration on YouTube - 
Wed Jan 29, 2020
Tue Jan 28, 2020
- Merge Workflow.
- Video about OSeino microcontroller - explanation of the microprocessor design and build - 
- Arduino Uno Pin Diagram
- 3D by Yale - D3D_Universal#3D_by_Yale
- STEAM Camp Texas Day 3 Video.
- Updated file for printer/plotter attachment. Start with D3D_Universal#Plotter - modify to Don Log
- Results of plotter -  - via Inkscape Gcodetools plugin - need to install on Ubuntu for Inkscape, instructions are clear on wiki page.
- Documentation - D3D Universal FAQ
- See Jessica Log for plotter info
- See G-code for explanation of g-code
- File:RouterToolhead.FCStd CNC router See Chris Caswell Log
- Today morning Day 4 - DIY Arduino. Michel Log - Fritzing file?
- Today afternoon Day 5 - DIY Arduino Extreme with CNC hole drill, Flatcam, KiCAD
Mon Jan 27, 2020
- Assets generated Texas - 3D print at 3.175 scale and 1.2 mm nozzle - 
- Videos of electronic build - up to [Heat Tightening 4] at https://www.youtube.com/user/marcinose/videos?view_as=subscriber
- Jeremy Log - first print procedure with Babystepping Correction
- Assets generated Richmond - Chris Log- bearing
- 9-5 today
- File:Plotterpen.fcstd + File:Penholderclamp.stl from the D3D Universal#Plotter
- Using Inkscape to Generate Gcode