Tibor Test Page
|Tibor Test Page|
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews||78px|
- Project Name
- CNC Torch/Router Table
- Open Source Hardware
- Open Source Ecology
- Version Date
- March 2013
- Completion Status
- The mechanical structure is built 90%, motion system is built 75%, electronics are designed 50%, software toolcj 10%
- This is open source material that is placed under the CC-BY-SA license. See our Contributor Agreement.
- a computer-controlled cutting table for metal where a moving torch or router head is used to produce precise parts in a fraction of the time that it takes to do so manually .
- automation, CNC, metal fabrication, plasma cutter, acetylene torch
- We are in active development of the CNC Torch Table where we are currently developing the control electronics and height control, based on Arduino / RepRap electronics.
- Derives from v1 (2011), and v2(2012) - see history
- Content Location