Power Cube/Research Development
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews|
The powercube has undergone a number of revisions and modifications. With each prototype, different aspects of the design were refined and improved in pursuit of meeting OSE Specifications.
Power Cube I
Power Cube II
Power Cube III
Power Cube IV
This is the latest Power Cube, as of September 2011.
Please visit the links at the top of this page for the latest Bill Of Materials (BOM) and Manufacturing Instructions.
Power Cube V
Power Cube VI
Power Cube VI (preview)
Power Cube 6 (more complete documentation)
Power Cube (n)
- visual indicator of fluid level would be helpful.
- Perhaps 90* fittings could be inserted into the vertical frame-tank members and a clear tube could be run between them.
- move the muffler away from the driver.
- re-position hoses to prevent accidental collision damage.
- lower the temperature switch setting.
- remote throttle/keyswitch?
- address engine oil drain?
- double chain coupler?
Power Cube E
Electric power cube
- 254T frame
- Shaft 1-5/8" dia. x 4.2" w/3/8" keyway
- Size 18" x 13" x 12"
Power Cube WS
power cube with 50HP to be mounted in wikispeed car frame. utilizing a refurbished VW bug engine.
Modular power cubes concept development